About Great Western Steel
Great Western Steel is a professional demolition management company and seller of reclaimed building materials.
Great Western Steel will safely and professionally manage the demolition of structures and assets which are obsolete, non-performing or surplus in the modern marketplace. Our strategy for salvage operations is compliant with industry standards and regulatory issues.
Great Western Steel will:
- Contract with the property owner for the right to harvest and sell the salvage.
- Identify environmental concerns; retain and manage an environmental remediation contractor if required; and manage all aspects of hazardous waste recovery and removal.
- Manage all aspects of demolition and removal, including retention and management of the demolition contractor.
- Market and sell the salvaged materials - including structural steel, steel plates and sheets, steel equipment, copper wiring and tubing, brick, timbers, and other building materials reclaimed during the demolition process and suitable for sale to consumers.
- Manage all aspects of estimating, testing, sales, shipping, accounting, invoicing, collections, financial reporting and forward planning.
- Ensure the site is left in the condition the project specifications require.
Great Western Steel welcomes your inquires. Please contact us concerning demolition of your non-performing assets and/or the purchase of recovered steel and reclaimed building materials.
- Scottsdale, AZ
- Cincinnati, OH